Zash Technologies Ltd Software End User License Agreement For Zash Technologies Ltd mobile app
Please read this Mobile Application End UserLicense Agreement (“EULA”)carefully before downloading or using the Zash Technologies Ltd Inc. (“Zash Technologies Ltd”) mobile application (“Mobile App”), which allows You to access ZashTechnologies Ltd’s internet-delivered service from Your mobile device. This EULA forms a binding legalagreement between you (and any other entity on whose behalf you accept theseterms) (collectively “You” or “Your”) and Zash Technologies Ltd (each separately a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”) as of the date you download the MobileApp. Your use of the Mobile App is subject to this EULA.
1. License. Zash Technologies Ltd grants You are vocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download,install, and use the Mobile App for Your personal and internal business purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA, T&C's and Content and User Policy
2. Your Account. Your use of the Mobile App requires thatYou have an account with Zash Technologies Ltd and agree to the terms of the Subscription Agreement.
3. Changes to this EULA. Zash Technologies Ltd reserves the right tomodify this EULA at any time and for any reason. Zash Technologies Ltd will post the most current version of this EULA at joinzash.com If Zash Technologies Ltd makes material changes to this EULA, You will receive notification via the Mobile App.Notwithstanding the foregoing, You are responsible for complying with the updated terms posted online at Zash Technologies Ltd’s website even if these updated terms appear online at Zash Technologies Ltd’s website before being posted on the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after Zash Technologies Ltd publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates Your consent to the updated terms.
4. No Included Maintenance and Support. Zash Technologies Ltd may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. Zash Technologies Ltd may provide maintenance and support for theMobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to You and may terminate such services at any time without notice. You acknowledge that neither Apple (for iOS Mobile App) has an obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services in connection with the Mobile App.
5. Acceptable Use. You agree that You will not use or encourage others to use the Mobile App in a way that could harm or impair others’ use of the Mobile App- this is in accordance with our Content Policy and Terms & Conditions, which strictly prohibits objectionable content. You also agree not to violate the usage limits or controls set forth by: the App Store Terms of Service.
7. Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation. By downloading the Mobile App, You authorize Zash Technologies Ltd to send You (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about Your use of the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding Zash Technologies Ltd's products and services. You can review Your account notification settings and adjust Your messaging preferences, including opting-in to additional messages or unsubscribing to certain messaging through the “Push Notifications” section of the Mobile App settings.
8. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MOBILE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ZASH TECHNOLOGIES LTD EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Mobile App is only available for supported devices and might not work on every device. Determining whether Your device is a supported or compatible device for use of the Mobile App is solely Your responsibility, and downloading the Mobile App is done at Your own risk. Zash Technologies Ltd does not represent or warrant that the Mobile App and Your device are compatible or that the Mobile App will work on Your device.
8.1 iOS Application. In the event of Zash Technologies Ltd’s failure to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price (if applicable) for the Mobile App. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO (A) THE MOBILE APP, AND (B) ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY.
9. Suspension and Termination of the Mobile App. Zash Technologies Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Mobile App at any time if you break our content and community guidelines - which state a zero tolerance policy on objectionable user content. You understand that if Your account is suspended or terminated, You may no longer have access to the content.
10. Intellectual PropertyRights. In the event of a third party claim that the Mobile App, or Your possession and use of theMobile App, infringes third party’s intellectual property rights, Zash Technologies Ltd will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
11. Governing Law. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing body where you preside.
12. Contact Information. If You have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact Zash Technologies Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org TechnologiesLtd.com, by mail at ash Technologies Limited Gemma House, 39 Lilestone street London, NW8 8SS, United Kingdom.
13. Third Party Beneficiaries. This EULA is executed between You and Zash Technologies Ltd and not between you and any other party, including Apple for iOS users. You agree that any claims brought by You arising out of this EULA or Your use of the Mobile App will not be made against Apple, as applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, uponYour acceptance of this EULA, allows Apple, as applicable, to enforce this EULA against You as a third party beneficiary thereof. Zash TechnologiesLtd is not responsible for any applicable third-party agreement between You and any third-party, including your wireless provider.